Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Found A Love

||Sisterhood||

Worship begins, I hear the band playing "I Found A Love" by Bethel Church.


My mind travels to the Western Civilization class I have recently spent way too much time studying for. Some of the topics in that class keep popping up in my head

Aeneid, Virgil, Aeneas. Aeneid, a story written by Virgil. The story of Aeneas fleeing Troy to found Rome.

I remember sitting at Starbucks thinking, "That grammar is so wrong.. he foundED Rome...not found. Why does that sound so odd..."


I come back into worship, right in time for the chorus.


"I found a love greater then life in itself
I found a hope stronger and nothing compares
'Cus I once was lost
But now I am found in You
I am found in You
I come alive in You"


found1
1.having been discovered by chance or unexpectedly, in particular
found2
1. establish or originate (an institution or organization), esp. by providing an endowment.


Singing that song now has so much meaning. Not only have I discovered a love, a hope, a life...but I am now establishing that in my every day life. Establishing love, hope, and life in every home, work place, church, and friendship. Everywhere I go God is establishing Himself more in me. I want to establish myself upon Him.

I begin singing:

"I establish a love greater then life in itself
I establish a hope stronger and nothing compares.
I once was lost but now I am established in You.
I am established in You
I come alive in You"

No comments:

Post a Comment